Center on Alcohol Marketing
The Center on Alcohol Marketing and Youth (CAMY) employs a public health approach to prevent and reduce alcohol-related problems among young people. To this end, our work focuses on the marketing variables of product, place, promotion and price, and the role these variables play in youth drinking and related problems.
- Cepeda: Teens May Be More Exposed Than You Think to Alcohol-related Ads
Houston Chronicle, March 04, 2017
- My View: Change Alchol Barrier? Utah shouldn't Mess with Success
Deseret News, February 28, 2017
- For Women, Heavy Drinking has been Marginalized. That's Dangerous
The Washington Post, December 23, 2016
- Council Approves Social Host Ordinance to Crack Down on Underage Drinking
abc 7, December 06, 2016
- For Public Health, Is Alcohol the Next Tobacco?
U.S. News, November 18, 2016
- Report: Underage Drinking is a Problem in El Paso. Paso Del Norte Health Foundation is behind Study
abc 7, November 04, 2016